Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Targeted Mailing Business Lists


Targeted Business Lists
Targeted Business Lists
High quality, cleaned and laser targeted mailing business lists are a must tools to improve your marketing success. Even the best product or service can't be sold without potential clients. You need targeted mailing lists to do your marketing efforts.

I offer the best researching services in this topic. I will research and find targeted business list tailored only for your needs. All business lists I deliver are active and targeted, researched in real time.

What data fields I provide for each business list?

Usually I provide following data fields:

- Business name:
- Address
- Phone
- Website
- All e-mails shared on the website or anywhere on the internet
- Facebook page (if the business has one)
- Google plus page (if the business has one)
- Contact name

What industries I target for each business list?

Each business list I provide is unique tailored to your needs. So you are the one who choose industry or industries?

What locations I research for each business list?

Location/s are chosen by you.

Prices for each business list?

I am not charging by business list but by contact number.  
My price is $0.5 per 1 contact.

This is minor price for good contact that can make many sales.

Feel free to contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment